Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"You are so mean!!!!"

I really don't know how to handle your BAD attitudes! You go beyond my boundary at times but still I choose to manage my emotion because I don't want to hurt anybody's feeling and most of all, I don't want to regret on my actions while I am angry. How I wish you realize what is your attitude. I may not be perfect nor good but still I know my limits and I am sensitive in other persons feelings. Maybe I am foolish, foolish because I just let you drove in your bad moods in which it caused hurts to others but my patience is on the edge now and I am afraid to let go of it knowing that my patience for you is near to be over.! How I wish it will not be too late for you to wake up in reality. Realize what you have been doing!!!
I HOPE YOU will REALIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: